4 years ago
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Our Fun Filled Weekend
This weekend we went up to Jeff's Family Cabin. We went with Amy and Jeff and a couple of their friends. It was so much fun to get out and enjoy the outdoors and the nice weather.
We went on a little hike not to far from the cabin
Kallie had so much fun playing outside and getting dirty
Kallie and I went for a ride on the quads. She had so much fun. Look how dirty her face got. Mine was just as bad.
Preston is getting so big! His is such a happy baby. He smiles all the time now
Kallie only got a little nap on the way up so when we were around to camp fire for dinner she was fell fast asleep. She' s so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That was a very fun trip! I want any pictures you have from that trip and also halloween. I'm glad you guys came lets go again soon!
Post a Comment