
Just last week I started walking with a group of girls from my ward. It's been really nice to get out and get some exercise every morning. Right after I had Preston I remember thinking that I couldn't wait til I could finally get back to the gym. Well Preston is now 10 weeks old and I haven't gone to the gym yet so its been nice to have a group of girls to go walking with. It makes it easier to go when you know theres other people waiting for you.
3 comments:
K jealous!!! I want someone to walk with!!! Trust me I know how you feel. I couldnt wait to have Raylee so I could work out, and now that I can I dont want to:) I hate it because I need to lose major weight. But we need to get together again. I hope Brayton didnt scare Kallie too bad:) Call me k!
I need your address! Slade is going to invite Kallie to his birthday party! skstock04@yahoo.com
hey linz, i'm so excited to work with you again, just like old times! i wish i had some girls to walk with 2, me and wes go out every day and it'd be more fun with more people. see ya soon!
Post a Comment