He is too cute! It was good to see you the other night! you are lucky to have two sweet kids.
I can't believe he doesn't even look like a newborn anymore, definitely a cutie!
what a cute smile, he's as cute as callie (sp?) you two make the cutest babies........Aunt Tami
Who's your daddy? Yea right! He looks so much like Reggie did. Yummy cute kid! What a squeezer!Dad and Mom
He's such a sweet baby! Your blog is WAY cute! I love your backgrounds! Our blog is weberfamilyaz.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is too cute! It was good to see you the other night! you are lucky to have two sweet kids.
I can't believe he doesn't even look like a newborn anymore, definitely a cutie!
what a cute smile, he's as cute as callie (sp?) you two make the cutest babies........
Aunt Tami
Who's your daddy? Yea right! He looks so much like Reggie did. Yummy cute kid! What a squeezer!
Dad and Mom
He's such a sweet baby! Your blog is WAY cute! I love your backgrounds! Our blog is weberfamilyaz.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment