Preston's getting bigger from since when I saw you last. It goes so quick. I love the picture of your little family, sooo cute! It must have been nice to have so many people come for Preston's blessing.
Congratulations! Everybody looks really great. I love all the pictures. It makes me a little home sick to see everybody together. But I will see you in just one week. It is coming fast.
How cute are you and your little family. We so need to get together and hang out k. How about you email me so we dont have to keep commenting on eachothers blogs back and forth and maybe we can plan a time to go. my email is brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com and this is short notice but me and my playgroup are going to the pumpkin patch tom. at 9:30am if you want to go. email me if you want to today and leave me your phone number and I will give you details. If not though still email me so we can get together another time k. Talk to you soon hopefully.
Hi Lindsey! Your kids are so cute too! Slade will be 2 in November and Daisy just turned 6 months. How do you know Brittney Hatch? We've been friends since highschool. We should all get together!
When was he blessed and why wasn't I there?! I am so upset, I wanted to be there. And how in the world do you know Brittney? I swear she knows everyone I do.
6 comments:
Preston's getting bigger from since when I saw you last. It goes so quick. I love the picture of your little family, sooo cute! It must have been nice to have so many people come for Preston's blessing.
Congratulations! Everybody looks really great. I love all the pictures. It makes me a little home sick to see everybody together. But I will see you in just one week. It is coming fast.
Love Ya much
Beth
How cute are you and your little family. We so need to get together and hang out k. How about you email me so we dont have to keep commenting on eachothers blogs back and forth and maybe we can plan a time to go. my email is brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com and this is short notice but me and my playgroup are going to the pumpkin patch tom. at 9:30am if you want to go. email me if you want to today and leave me your phone number and I will give you details. If not though still email me so we can get together another time k. Talk to you soon hopefully.
Wow - Preston has grown a LOT! You guys all look great!
Hi Lindsey! Your kids are so cute too! Slade will be 2 in November and Daisy just turned 6 months. How do you know Brittney Hatch? We've been friends since highschool. We should all get together!
When was he blessed and why wasn't I there?! I am so upset, I wanted to be there. And how in the world do you know Brittney? I swear she knows everyone I do.
Post a Comment