Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We went to my mom's house for Halloween. It was alot of fun. They blocked off the neighborhood so no cars could get in and out. What a great idea!
Kallie and I were Witches and Preston was our little black cat.
Reggie and Preston
It seems impossible to get a decent picture of Kallie and Preston together.

6 comments:

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

So dang cute!!

Brittney said...

How fun! You guys look so cute all dressed up. I wish Dusty and I would have but oh well. There is always next year. Well we for sure need to get together again. Just give me a call k.

Ashley said...

They look adorable! Yeah pictures become complicated when there's more than one kid huh?

Anonymous said...

I am glad we are not the only ones that have a hard time with taking our kids pictures. It looks like you all had a fun time though!

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

What cute witches and cat!!! Love you, Aunt Mary

M..B!!! said...

i jus luv cute lookin kids,......nice camera work too,.....plz do keep postin such cute pics!!!!!