Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

Kallie loving the pumpkin.
I was in charge of cleaning out the pumpkin and Reggie carved the pumpkin. I didn't get any pictures of his carving the pumpkin, I was busy cleaning the pumpkin seeds. That's my favorite part of carving pumpkins. I love eating the pumpkin seed, that's pretty much why I wanted to carve a pumpkin.
The finished product
I tried to get Kallie to hold Preston. She loved the idea of holding him but I don't think Preston did!

2 comments:

AMBER said...

You are such a cute mom! Looks like you are having tons of fun with those two little kids!

Barnes Blog said...

Ok, you are the hottest, skinniest mommy I have ever seen. What is your trick? I wanna look hot too, but don't really want to work at it. Any ideas? :)