Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Friday, November 9, 2007

A Tribute to My Grandma


I seriously have the best grandma in the whole entire world. I love her so much. She is so great with my kids. Kallie just loves her so much. I can't thank her enough for everything that she has done for me and my family. I lived with her for a year before I got married, what a great person for letting a Young Single Adult live with her, I'm sure I kept her up late many nights. I'm so glad that I had the chance to live with her though. Thanks for putting up with me Grandma I love you!

5 comments:

laurakrummenacher said...

How did we get so lucky? I don't think there is a better Grandma out there!

The Williamson's said...

Cute! she is the best huh. Hey you need to but music back on your blog.

Brittney said...

Oh she is so cute. K so when are we getting together again? I am ready when you are:)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, Grandma is one in a million!

Kristen said...

NO, I have the best Grandma!!!!! OH, yeah, we have the same one. NO wonder she's so great. HEY, I love your family pictures. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous family. LOVE YA. Can't wait to see ya for Christmas!