Oh my stop it! those are awesome and you all look Great!!! Kallie looks like she did fantastic I dont think Brayton would do that well ever for prof. pics. Who took them? Are we still on for Thurs.? I'm game if you are. Talk to you soon!
I cant believe how much they have grown. You are looking FANTASIC!! We are so excited to see you guys. Less than a week now!!! I'm so addicted to blogging. Rand says he has been replaced. Cute pics. love em to death.
this must be the time of year for everyone to do family pics! It seems like everyone's got new ones on their blog! Funny! They look REALLY great! who did them?
How fun! I love the red, so cute. You look so good, I love that. I hope that with my second I'll look as good as you did. I am so not wanting another baby for a very long time, I have no desire to be 200lbs again.
cute pictures! You have to tell me how you got your picture to be the Header and how you did your cute background. I have never been able to figure any of that cool stuff out. Email me with some details on how to do that, Please. Very Very Cute!
Hi Lindsey...and Reggie, I used to work at the bank with Reggie so I don't know if you remeber me or not but I found your blog through my friend Brittney's blog and you guys have a super cute family!!! You can check out our blog too if you want, it's 3paynes.blogspot.com. Hope you guys are doing well!!!
Hey girlie time to update your blog:) How are you? did you get my email that I need your Cell number again? well I do cuz we so need to hang out again! when are you free? Hope everything is going good! Call me!
15 comments:
Oh my stop it! those are awesome and you all look Great!!! Kallie looks like she did fantastic I dont think Brayton would do that well ever for prof. pics. Who took them? Are we still on for Thurs.? I'm game if you are. Talk to you soon!
Very cute pictures!!! Its hard to get just one good shot, but you got quite a few!
I cant believe how much they have grown. You are looking FANTASIC!! We are so excited to see you guys. Less than a week now!!! I'm so addicted to blogging. Rand says he has been replaced. Cute pics. love em to death.
I love your pictures! They turned out great!! Kallie is the cutest girl in the world and Preston is way adorable also. :)
this must be the time of year for everyone to do family pics! It seems like everyone's got new ones on their blog! Funny! They look REALLY great! who did them?
I love the pictures! They are way too cute. Where did you take them at?
How fun! I love the red, so cute. You look so good, I love that. I hope that with my second I'll look as good as you did. I am so not wanting another baby for a very long time, I have no desire to be 200lbs again.
Lindz, these pics are ADORABLE! You have a pretty good looking family. Hope all is well. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Lindsey,
You've been tagged!!! Check out my blog for the details.
Love ya,
Mandy
I absolutely love the pictures. What a cute family!!
Wow - you guys got such great pictures. Seriously, every one of those is frame-worthy!
Hope you had a happy thanksgiving!
cute pictures! You have to tell me how you got your picture to be the Header and how you did your cute background. I have never been able to figure any of that cool stuff out. Email me with some details on how to do that, Please. Very Very Cute!
you're family is so dang cute!! feel like zebb and I need to go take some now!!
Hi Lindsey...and Reggie,
I used to work at the bank with Reggie so I don't know if you remeber me or not but I found your blog through my friend Brittney's blog and you guys have a super cute family!!! You can check out our blog too if you want, it's 3paynes.blogspot.com. Hope you guys are doing well!!!
April Payne
Hey girlie time to update your blog:) How are you? did you get my email that I need your Cell number again? well I do cuz we so need to hang out again! when are you free? Hope everything is going good! Call me!
Post a Comment