Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Catching up

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I feel like I have been so busy lately. Well we had a very fun Thanksgiving. My cousin Randon, his wife Lyndsie and two kids Abby and Joslynn come down from Utah and stayed with us in our 800 sq ft Townhouse. It's always a tight fit when they stay with us but we always have so much fun. I would be upset if they stayed anywhere else. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my aunts house and of course the food was wonderful. I love that on Thanksgiving you have a free day to just eat everything and not worry about it.

So I'm one of those crazy people who wakes up at 3:30am to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. This is the first year that I went and had a list of things I wanted. The past years I just went for the fun of it and helped everyone else get what they needed. This year we got Kelsey to come with us. It was her first time going. I think shes been converted. I just love the rush when the open the doors and everyone runs to get what they want. So this year, since I have kids to shop for now, I actually had a list of things I wanted. I got everything I wanted too! I got most of my shopping done that day. Now I just have a few more things to get and I am done with my Christmas shopping. I am so proud of myself I am always a last minute shopper.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

K you are crazy! I have never done the friday shopping thing. Maybe I will when I actualy have money to spend. Im glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Talk to you soon.

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

This was my first year out on Black Friday, and I'm converted! I'll do it again for sure! Good thing I had Kim there for the support!!

AMBER said...

I think it is fun too! :D Hope you guys are doing good.