Kallie had her first day of school yesterday. She has been so excited to start Kindergarten but when we went to meet the teacher on Monday she got really nervous and wanted to go home. Luckily we got her excited again and she did great on her first day. She wanted me walk her all the way to her class room and kind of had a hard time letting go at the door but her teacher just had to guide her in and she was fine. Today I just walked her to the doors to the school and made her go with her class from there. She had so much fun and I am so proud of her. I can't believe she is already in Kindergarten, where has time gone.
4 years ago





3 comments:
Go Kallie! Where has the time gone?! She is so adorable!
Ha Ha, how cute! She's so full of personality!
She is too cute for words. I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast. Thanks for the updates.
Post a Comment