Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Thursday, August 26, 2010

26 weeks

I am now 26 weeks! So far this pregnancy is going really good. This baby is moving a lot. I love to feel her moving around. I can't wait to meet this little girl but at the same time I am just enjoying being pregnant and bonding with her inside me. I am really trying to enjoy this pregnancy and not wishing it away because I know it goes fast and before I know it she will be her and I will miss the time I had with her inside of me. Most days when Kallie gets home from school she will ask how Karington was today. I think it is so cute that she wants to know how her sister doing. Preston will come up to me and lift up my shirt, mostly when I'm laying down, and wants to give her kisses and hugs. Today I was taking a little nap and woke up to the baby moving around like crazy so I tried to get Preston to come in a try to feel her move but as soon as he came in she settled down. I told Preston she must have been moving around saying she wanted Preston and as soon as he came in she was happy so she stopped moving.

5 comments:

McRae Family said...

You look so great Linds! I'm so happy for you having another one. You guys make such cute babies!

Sherri Romney said...

That is adorable. You do look great. I love that the kids ask about her and love her already. how special that must be for you all. Miss you and love you. And again I agree with Val. You DO make such cute babies!!!!!

payneful life said...

Pretty soon you'll be counting down on one hand. It goes by fast.

YOu look great by the way! Oh and have I told you that I love the name Karington!

Barnes Blog said...

So cute Linds!!

Tom & Joanne said...

Great update Lindsey!