This week in school Kallie is the Star of the Week. It's the perfect week since her birthday is on Friday. I wanted to take some pictures of her with some of her favorite things and this is what she came up with.

These are her favorite toys. Just a few of the many stuffed animals that she owns. She seriously has so many but I can't get myself to get rid of any of them because she plays with them all.

Kallie's favorite brother :) They love each other so much. I love to watch them together.

Kallie and Jasmine, aka Jaz. She is such a good dog and Kallie just loves her.

Preston didn't want to be left out and so he wanted a picture with his Mickey. He sleeps with that thing every night.
Kallie also took a picture of my belly to show her class her baby sister but I did not send that one with her hehe. She can't wait for her sister to get here.
Kallie's Favorite Color is Pink, Favorite Food is Mac and Cheese, she wants to be a Animal Doctor when she grows up, she loves to color and practice writing words and make books. She is loving Kindergarten and is excited every morning to get ready for school. I love it and hope it keeps up all year. We love having Kallie in our Family.
4 comments:
Oh yeah, I forgot she has the same Bday as Sydney. Kallie is such a cute girl. I can't believe you have a kid in kindergarten already!
I want to grow up to be an animal doctor too! She's such a cutie, I'm sure your next little girl will be adorable too
YAY Kallie! She is adorable! I can't believe she's 5! she is such a sweetie. I absolutely LOVE how she loves animals. It's awesome.
You have the best blog ever! I love it!!!
Post a Comment