Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kallie's 5th Birthday

Kallie was so excited to finally turn 5. She is the youngest in her class so turning 5 like the rest of the kids was a big deal for her. We started out her birthday fun by going to her class to bring cupcakes. She got to wear a birthday crown all day and then when we got there they sang Happy Birthday to her. It was so cute. Then later that evening we had a little Birthday Party for her with mostly family. Kallie wanted a Hello Kitty party. I found online how to make Hello Kitty Cake Pops. I thought they would be a lot easier then what it really was but they did turn out pretty cute. They were a big hit and Kallie loved it, she thought I was the best mom ever :)





No comments: