Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

This year for Halloween we kept it very simple. Both of the kids wanted to be the same thing as last year, a Princess and a Pirate. I was so excited about that because I didn't have to worry about buying costumes this year. Well a few days before Halloween Preston started talking about wanting to be a bat. I have no idea where that came from and since he kept on talking about it I just had to make his wish come true. He even told me he was going to be a bat pirate so he could wear his eye patch and sword too. So on Friday, the day of our trunk or treat, I went out to buy everything to make Preston his bat costume. I love how it turned out and best of all Preston was so excited to wear it. My mom and dad came with us to the trunk or treat too and of coarse Reggie's Parents were there too since they are in our ward. It was so fun to have them there with us. I even won the prize for best adult costume with my Humpty Dumpty costume.





1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

ridiculously cute costumes!!!!! I love yours.