4 years ago
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
36 Weeks
Here I am at 36 weeks, only 4 more to go!!! This pregnancy really has gone by fast. Surprisingly I am still sleeping pretty good at night. I am tossing and turning all night but I have no problem going right back to sleep. I am definitely enjoying every single night right now because I now in 4 short weeks that is all going to change. It is so weird to me to think that we are going to be having a newborn in our home soon. I can't wait to meet this little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
You look FANTASTIC Linds!! Can't believe you're going to have 3 cute kiddos. Good luck with these next 4 weeks and with the delivery!!
You are so cute. I am so excited for you. Maybe once the baby comes, you'll have some pictures to fill those empty frames behind you! :) haha. <3
Looking good! I can't believe it is almost here too! Crazy! Props on the clever costume too! Love it! Can't wait to see the newest addition. Punch Reggie for me ;) Miss you guys!
I can't believe it is already so close. I wish it were a few weeks earlier so that we could see her when we are down for Thanksgiving but I guess we'll just have to give you extra hugs to pass on to her. We love you guys!
You look so cute! Good luck with everything!
You are looking so good! I love your Halloween costume too, that is such a clever idea. =] I can't wait to see your new baby girl, not too much longer! =]
Gosh you look so great. You are the dang cutest mom ever. I can't wait to meet your little one either!!!!!
You look great sister! I can not wait to meet this little girl we all love her so much already!!
I'm sorry I just barely saw your comment about the cilantro rice. I don't really have a recipe, but I cook 3 cups of rice in my rice cooker with about 2tbs of salt and 2 cloves of chopped fresh garlic, rinse your rice before you cook it, rinse it till the eater is almost clear...not merky. add about 1/3 bunch of chopped cilantro and squeeze half a lime in it and stir together.
Hope it's good for ya!
Love ya you cute prego lady!
You look so great! So excited for you to have another cute little one around, and also can't believe it!
Here's to hoping she comes early! : ) You're so cute!
Post a Comment