We are so excited to be having a girl! I am so glad I don't have to deal with disappointment from Kallie too. She was moving like crazy during the ultrasound, it was so fun to watch. Right after they told us it was girl Kallie tells us "I told you it was a girl, I was right." We are pretty sure we are going to name the baby Karington.


I love the little feet pictures!

Here is me at 16 weeks.

and at 19 weeks
9 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad that Kallie got her way. :)
Karington is a CUTE name! Its exciting we'll be able to be around you guys more often now! Yippee!
So happy for you! Little girls are so fun!
The name Karington is super cute and you look great! Congrats! I am so happy for you!
Thats so exciting, congrats!
Yeah! That is so exciting. I love the name.
Yay!!! Congratulations!!
How exciting and you look gorgous as always!!!! Congrats and good luck with everything!
Woohoo for girls. Congrats. Love ya.
You are SO CUTE when you're pregnant! Congratulations! I think I want to have another baby, now. : ) J/K I think that Karington is a BEAUTIFUL name, btw!
Post a Comment