We had the best Christmas ever this year! It was so fun to wake up on Christmas with my family there. This year we were planning on having a very small Christmas since Reggie just barely got a job after being without one for 8 months. Reggie's brothers ward had a party called White Friday where they brought all their old toys and then you could go through all the toys and pick which one you wanted. Well they were very thoughtful and picked out some toys for our kids so that is what we were planning on giving them this year. Then a couple weeks ago we had a couple of Santa's little helpers show up and give some gifts to the kids. I seriously just wanted to cry to think that someone was thinking of our family. Then on Christmas Eve we found some more presents and this time it was for me and Reggie! So we had something to open on Christmas too. Albertson has been giving out these sticker to trade in for pots and pans so we have been collecting those because we desperately needed new ones so I just wrapped those so we would have something to open on Christmas. It was so fun to have something to open that was a surprise. I am so grateful for those people who were so thoughtful of our Family. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Christmas Morning I'm pretty sure we woke up way to early for Preston. He was so upset as you can see in the Picture.

Santa brought the kids a big surprise this year. A Powerwheels jeep. I'm pretty sure that Grandma Janet had something to do with that. She must have had a little talk with Santa. Preston was really excited at first and then went back to being grouchy. The only thing that Kallie wanted for Christmas was a jump rope from Santa. How easy is that!

Kallie was patiently waiting to open her Presents

Preston got a flashlight in his stocking and that kept him happy for a while

4 comments:
How awesome is that? One year Rand and I were struggling and we got hit twice with secret Santa stuff. It was such a blessing. It is amazing that people out there are so selfless. I hope one day I can help someone out. Glad you guys had an awesome Christmas!
Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!
Bryce said that Reggie told him Kallie only wanted a jump rope. That little girl is so stickin adorable!
Glad you had a good Christmas!
Looks like it was awesome :) Love that picture of Preston :)
Post a Comment