Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Breakfast with Daddy

While Reggie was doing his paper route he wouldn't get up until around 10am and every morning Preston would look forward to having breakfast with daddy even though he had already ate with Kallie before she went to school. Usually his is on Reggie's lap eating with him. I love this picture! Preston loves his dad

4 comments:

Terin said...

So sweet. That is a great picture. Your kitchen is cute too!

d.jo said...

I love it! Cereal is my fav.

Tisha and Mark said...

So cute :) Mc is in the throwing everything on the floor stage. I dont' get to eat breakfast with her until the weekend but I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Matt and Micah use to do that and I loved it. Treasuring the sweet moments of life.