Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Again this year we had my family over Christmas Eve and they spent the night! I love having them over it is so much fun with them. This year we did soup bowl and salad with Olive Garden's Dressing (my fav).

Then we opened up our pajamas from my mom! I love the one the kids got It says "What Santa doesn't bring me Grandma will!" So true.


Our little Family showing off our pajamas

Then we decorated Gingerbread Houses. The kids had so much fun doing this. I was really impressed at how good they did. I of coarse did the frosting but the candy decoration is all the kids doings.
We also did a little puppet show of the Nativity Scene but I didn't get any pictures :( Kelsey and I put the show on. Preston just laughed the whole time, it was pretty entertaining i guess. After Kelsey and I were done Kallie wanted to do it. She actually did really good, it was fun to hear what she knew about the story of Jesus. I'm so proud of her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the kids pj's as well. Where did you guys find them? It looks like you guys had a blast!