Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Sunday, December 27, 2009

8 Years Ago...

We went on our first date! I love how Reggie remembers these kind of things. Isn't supposed to be the woman who remembers? December 15, 2001 was our first date. It was a blind date set up by his sister Brooke. Who knew 8 years later we would be married with 2 wonderful children.

Reggie came home from work early because he is inbetween training and getting started with the actual work. (It's a new company so things aren't all the way ready yet). I didn't know this and I was sleeping because I wasn't feeling well. By the way it was so nice to take a nap and the kids didn't even bother me! Reggie came in the room and I wake up to him and flowers. It was such a nice surprise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 years, that is awesome! I didn't know you guys dated that long before you were married.

Unknown said...

Well he was gone on his mission 2 of those years!

The Talley Family said...

I remember after you went on your first date w/ Reggie. You were so gitty the next day.