4 years ago
Friday, November 6, 2009
Halloween
On Halloween we went to my moms to go trick or treating. My dad even came with us, it was so fun having him there. It's been a long time since we had a Halloween with him. Usually there's alot of people passing out candy but this year not so much. I guess that's a good thing so there's not so much candy in the house. After we did some trick or treating we went to my aunts house for their Halloween party. I was a pirate theme and they even went all out and built a ship for it. I think they said it as 40ft long. It was the coolest thing ever. Kallie fell asleep soon after we got there so she didn't get to enjoy the party like the rest of us. We had a great Halloween.
We tricked Preston into wearing his hat for a little bit but didn't last long
The Grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa. My dad went as Dr. Drew. I never thought of it before but he totally looks like him.
My mom surprised Kallie and found a Queen Costume to go along with Kallie's costume. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
So much fun!
your dad DOES look like him. it was fun to have you all there.
Fun costumes! Your header is beautiful too.
How fun that your Mom and Dad were there. Kallie is such a cute girl!
So glad you came, I love having you and your family around. Halloween was really fun this year!
Your family looks so happy. Candy has a way of doing that to your kids. : ) I love costume parties, too!
Post a Comment