4 years ago
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Mary Kay
So It's official I am now selling Mary Kay Makeup. If you want to order anything from me I am doing a order soon for my family because we are all desperate for make up right now. You can go to the Mary Kay website for now to see what they have until I can get a little more professional about it. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask me. I've been using Mary Kay since I started wearing makeup so I know alot about their products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You were at my house today and didn't tell me about this? I would love some eyeliner! I need some desperately and love the Mary Kay eyeliner. Let me know what I need to do to get some.
Thanks for the haircuts by the way! I love my hair! I haven't said that in a long time. I need you to just make all of the decisions from now on.
yeah. you know we love mary kay.
So do you offer a family discount? :)
I got it to look a little a better
Post a Comment