Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

A couple of weeks ago we went to Superstition Mall and they had a fun costume contest for the Kids. We were watching Liberty that night while Amy and Jeff went to the Weezer Concert. We had so much fun with her. We got a lot of comments on how we had our hands full with 3 kids. I didn't even bother telling them that the baby wasn't mine because I would love to claim her as my own she is so stinkin cute. They had the Cow from Chick fil a there and some lady asked if we wanted her to take a picture of our family. So her you go, our family picture. We also got a picture with Liberty and the Cow since she was dressed as a cow, so cute! Riley and Annette also came with us. Ava was so cute in her skunk costume. They came a little late for the contest, too bad because I think she could have won one of the prizes. Annette did such a good job on her costume. It was so cute to see all the kids marching around in their costumes. It was a fun night!






6 comments:

M + L said...

Aw, so cute Lins! You make me want to hurry and get married and be a Mom! I LOVED their Halloween costumes.

5littlenordstroms said...

Cute costumes and kids. They sure are getting big.

Kelsey said...

BAH i i have the cutest nieces and nephew EVER! love it. miss you guys.

Kristen said...

They kids look so cute. Love your new addition! :) You look great Lins.

Austin Passey said...

looks fun, Don't worry I am coming home soon.

Janet said...

What fun! You are such a great mom!!