The other night after having a hard time dealing with Kallie I found this taped to my bedroom door. My wonderful mother in law put it there for me. Of coarse earlier they were just laughing as I'm trying to take Kallie to time out and she grabs everything she can on the way there. She was being such a stinker. I love this quote it is so true. I love being a mother even though sometimes it is hard but I wouldn't change it for anything.
4 years ago





12 comments:
That is so true!! Some days it is so hard being a mom. But I am always so grateful for the opportunity to be a mom to my kids.
And you are such a good mommy. I know I look up to all that you do. :) Love you big sis!
Oh my heavens!!! To bad we couldn't film Kallie that night, pure entertainment! You ARE a great mom.
Love Ya,
Joanne
You are such a cute mom. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more. I miss you
This really is such a great quote. I need to remember this when Reegan is being especially difficult. Thanks for sharing it!
Oh man, you have no idea how much I needed that today. I have had the worst day, and I think Ihave told atleast 5 people in their comments, maybe I should just blog about it. Anyway, thanks for putting that up, I love it.
I wish we could hang out. How is it living with your inlaws?
That is a great quote. Motherhood really is the best. I guess there just has to be opposition in all things.
Lindsey! It's so good to see what you've been up to. Your little girl looks just like you!
Hey, Lindsay! I love your blog. I have that Mary Engelbright's desk calendar. I saw that quote just the other day, too! I'm adding you to my blog list, okay?
Thanks for checking out our blog. Your kids are soooo cute! Spencer didn't walk until 14-15 months.
I was so happy I found you guys! It's been forever! How have you been? Looks like you've been busy! Your kids are so so so cute!
Thanks for sharing, that is a great quote and so true!
Post a Comment