We had a very fun Halloween. We started off at our ward's Trunk or Treat. I'm kind of bummed that I didn't get any pictures there I left my camera so the pictures that I do have are thanks to Amy. Then we went to my moms to finish up the night. My kids always look forward to going to Grandma Janets since we don't get to see her very often, It's such a treat for them. Kallie was Tinkerbell and would tell everyone she saw weeks before, and Preston was a lion. It was so fun that Preston could walk around and Trick or Treat too.
4 years ago





5 comments:
Your kids are so adorable! Thanks for posting pictures so we can all see how cute they were.
The kids look absolutely wonderful and so darling.
What cute kids. I love the costumes!
They are sooo cute!! Thank you for sharing Halloween with me! I love you!
I hate missing all the fun and silly moments! I'm sure you all had a blast. They look darling. Miss you, love you.
Post a Comment