So Monday was one of those days that I just wonder why the heck I decided to have Kids. Kallie was just being a stink and not listening to me. I had to keep on putting her in time out, mostly for bugging Preston. So the day was already starting off bad, I'm dreading the rest of the day since Reggie will be gone until 9 at night. oh ya and my car is broke right now so I am stuck in the house all day. I was finally able to get some things done and gave Kallie some carrots and ranch. A little later Kallie comes in to me and says that she needs a towel to wipe her hands and face. I look up at her and her face is covered with ranch. So my first thought is to see if Preston has ranch all over him too. Sure enough his whole head is covered with ranch. Seriously the worst day ever. Kallie was pretty much a little stink all day. As soon as my in laws came home and heard of my lovely day they were so kind to take me out to dinner and then we all went to the park. It was so nice to get out of the house
4 years ago





19 comments:
I have many days like that! It's funny to look back on it though! Check out my blog I gave you an award!
I just love those days...can't get enough of them! ;) Yesterday was like that for me, I seriously wanted to lock myself in a room just so I could have a few minutes of peace, lol.
Its so nice to know its not just me
I had one of those days yesterday. It's rough. Poor Preston. That could not have been pleasant for either of you.
I feel like that now and Reegan is only 5 months old! I was hoping it only gets better, but I guess not. Good Luck!
Ok,sorry Lindsey but I am laughing hysterically!! That picture of Preston is totally send-around-the-internet-by-email-for-the-whole-world-to-see worthy! I'm so glad you took pictures! You're mad now but someday, when your kids are big like mine, you will look back and laugh as hard as I did. You should have made a funniest home movie and won $10,000!
But on a serious note, you should call Rick to help you with your car repairs. He helps friends get their cars fixed all the time and literally saves them hundreds of dollars. Plus you don't get the usual mechanic run-around where they tell you you should get all this other stuff fixed for an additional bazillion dollars. I'm serious, call him. He doesn't mind at all. If you need his number, let me know. Or you can call your dad and get it.
Im sorry for you but that is so funny. I hear ya on "those days" :) Good thing we have sisters to get us out of the house. Thanks for letting me come over toady and hang I sure needed it. Love you.
lol but you can't help but die laughing when you see that right?! hahahaha i love that girl. her smile is so cute in the bath tub.
hilarious! thanks for the birth control! ;o) lol
I think that's why Heavenly Father made children so cute. How can you get upset with those faces?
Oh, I do love hearing that other mothers have days like that! The ranch on Preston's head is just too funny! And I love Kallie's face in the bathtub. I can't believe how much she looks like you! Three years is SO much worse than two isn't it? I'm finding that out too.
Ah yes the days where you want to rip your hair out! Gotta love them. I'm sorry to hear about your car I hope you get it fixed soon.
Oh wow! That is the funniest thing ever. Jake and I just laughed at the pics. You poor thing... ;)
I promise, one of these days you'll look back at these pictures and just smile.
that is good stuff right there.
that is good stuff right there.
haha I love how mischevious she looks in the bath tub
oh my gosh! I know you had a bad day (we all do) but you've GOT to laugh at those pictures! Preston covered in ranch dressing... that's GREAT! I'm glad your day ended with something good though!
I am having those alot lately. Savannah is usually pretty good, but lately she does not want to listen to anything we say. And, ranch does that to her face too.
Post a Comment