Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's about Time

Preston is finally starting to walk. On Monday night, at 13 1/2 months he has finally took his first steps. I am so happy that he will be walking soon. Preston love to walk but I have to hold his hands everywhere so it will be nice when he can walk all on his own.

7 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Go Preston!!! He is so cute and I'm glad he is walking. Thanks for being such a great big sister to me! You have been my life saver these last few days :)

Kelsey said...

YES! go presto! he is so cute. i miss you guys so so so much! i hate that i'm missing all this. thank goodness for blogging.

Brooke said...

yay! that's so cute

sweetieabbott said...

lol! he has the cutest little walk. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is! What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you and Preston. It is so great when they finally learn to walk on their own

Austin Passey said...

ha ha, Little kids walk funny.