Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pictures!!

On Thursday we went and got pictures taken of the kids for my mom's birthday present. They turned out so cute so I had to show them off.






18 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

Such cute kids! I love the pics.

Brooke said...

aww that's adorable! makes me miss woking at the portrait studio, babies and little kids are so much fun to take pics of...when they aren't crying and screaming haha, but your kids don't do that :P

Krista said...

Esssscuze me? Do I get any of those darling pictures? We have a wall calling out for those pictures to grace it....love you guys

laurakrummenacher said...

Love the pictures! What a great gift for your mom!

Austin Passey said...

I have been replaced.

Austin Passey said...

oh and brooke why were you woking at a portrait studio. were you making some orange chicken, chow mein maybe? hopefully you werent putting the kids in the wok.

M + L said...

Oh my goodness, the first pic is PRECIOUS!!! Look at how your daughter is holding Liberty! Almost like she knew how to hold a baby from the start. TOO CUTE!!! I love the foot picture too :)

Kelsey said...

bah! super cute! i miss u lou. call me sometime.

Anonymous said...

Cute freakin kids! It must run in the family or something! :)

Ashley said...

haha, those kids are DEFINITELY related.

Super cute.

Who took them:

jenn goodman said...

Ahhh ... you're awesome! I'm so glad you like them. I had so much fun meeting you guys and taking your kiddos pictures!

Suzanne Maughan said...

those are beautufil pictures. Kallie is such a little lady and always so beautiful. I always love her hair, clothes, everything about her! :)

Nash said...

That was such a great thing for a very deserving person.
I second that, who took them?
I get anxiety over having pictures taken, all the outfits, how to do their hair, etc.
Cute pictures of cute kids.

Terin said...

SO Cute! Who took the pictures?

Stock Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! Guess what? I sell MaryKay too! Does your mom still do it?

sweetieabbott said...

love the pics!

Emily Weber said...

Those are great pics! It doesn't hurt that you have adorable children either! :)

Tisha and Mark said...

So if mine turn out HALF as good I will be happy! So cute! Thanks again for coming to visit...we really do love you guys.