4 years ago
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I need ideas
I want to find some fun things to go out and do with Kallie or even some fun things to do at home. We get so bored at home sometimes. So what are some thing that all you stay at home moms like to do. We have a zoo pass that I am so excited to use again now that its finally cooling off but I can't go do that everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
All the public libraries have story time and sometimes puppet shows too. We've been walking to the park too and my girls color a LOT.
We go to the park already and I've already planned on going to the library I guess I just want some new things to change it up a bit
Hi Lindsey! What's new with you? I'm doing pretty good for being 9 months pregnant (I'm due in about 2 weeks). You have such a cute family. I wish I had some ideas for you, let me know if you get some good ones.
I would see if there are any moms that get together for a play group. Kayla always looks forward to playing with other kids and it also gives you a chance to have some grown up time. I also subscribe to the Family Fun magazine that always has tons fun ideas to do with the kids at home. One of Kaylas favorite discoveries was making homemade sidwalk chalk paint. She was entertained for hours with that one. Sometime when we go on our walks we do an "exploring walk" where we bring plastic bags and see if we can find any neat treasure along the way and then when we come home we make a collage with our finds. We also like to play with the Playhouse Disney website. I have like a million other ideas so just let me know if you are interested and I'll email them to you.
go here:
http://familyfun.go.com
You can go to the Family Fun Van. There are quite a few of us moms from the ward that go every week on Wednesdays. They get to play, have snack, craft time, recreation time and go home with a free book. I will talk to you about it.
Its tuff finding things to keep my kids entertained too. I made a big thing of playdough and they will play with it forEVER! We have a huge sandbox in our backyard and they spend a lot of time out there. Bring your kids over!!
Post a Comment