Aw Lins I miss you too! Look at you and your cute little family! I am loving being married. Jake is awesome. I miss home, but we will be in az come december. Thatcher, but still it is arizona so I won't complain. I am SO done with Cedar City. So you moved?? That is crazy. We have a lot of catchin up to do. Talk to you soon. Love Sher
Hey! How are you?! I see you found my blog. We are Facebook buddies, but I never knew you had a blog. Hawaii is so fun! Best thing I ever did moving here and getting away and living on my own. I've been here since April 2007. Got my AA at MCC and applied for BYU Hawaii and BYU Provo and only got accepted to Hawaii, so I came! I already graduate in December!! Time flies! But I'm so excited to be done with school. I'm moving back to AZ, starting work at my old job (tax/accounting firm in Mesa), and will live with my parents just through tax season (April 15th). Hopefully by then, I'll have enough money for a down payment on a house.
Life is so great! You have a beautiful family and that Kallie of yours is a DOLL!!! Preston is still to small to judge, but he's a cutie too. Can't believe you've been married 4 years!! I need to get movin! ;) Keep in touch. Let me know when Amy and Jeff have their baby.
Did you get that pic from Jenny? I have it on my computer. That was a great trip, probably one of the best. We are talking about making it happen again next summer...you in? Maybe we can plan showers for the next trip. LOL
Ha ha ya Thatcher is where Jakes family is. He grew up there and went to EA before coming to SUU. He might do Insurance with his dad I think. What family do you have there I'm sure he knows them!
Haha I love it! I don't think those kids drink Capri Suns in the commercials, though?? I would pay 20 cents for her to keep that dirty face it's so cute!
I wonder if they just take a bunch of kids camping and do a photo shoot for those ads? Huh? Cute picture though, she's going to love that when she's older. he he!
21 comments:
I think that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Aw Lins I miss you too! Look at you and your cute little family! I am loving being married. Jake is awesome. I miss home, but we will be in az come december. Thatcher, but still it is arizona so I won't complain. I am SO done with Cedar City. So you moved?? That is crazy. We have a lot of catchin up to do. Talk to you soon. Love Sher
LOL LOL LOL that is so funny, I put this picture as my background. She is so cute!
Ha Ha thats good stuff right there. I would pay ten cents a day for a couple days.
she is so cute. How in the world did her face get so dirty?
THAT IS ADORABLE!!! ...i'll give you 20 cents a day ;o)
I love it! Congrats on the move too!
Hey! How are you?! I see you found my blog. We are Facebook buddies, but I never knew you had a blog. Hawaii is so fun! Best thing I ever did moving here and getting away and living on my own. I've been here since April 2007. Got my AA at MCC and applied for BYU Hawaii and BYU Provo and only got accepted to Hawaii, so I came! I already graduate in December!! Time flies! But I'm so excited to be done with school. I'm moving back to AZ, starting work at my old job (tax/accounting firm in Mesa), and will live with my parents just through tax season (April 15th). Hopefully by then, I'll have enough money for a down payment on a house.
Life is so great! You have a beautiful family and that Kallie of yours is a DOLL!!! Preston is still to small to judge, but he's a cutie too. Can't believe you've been married 4 years!! I need to get movin! ;) Keep in touch. Let me know when Amy and Jeff have their baby.
hahaha I totally made a similar comment about this pic on facebook. love it
Haha!! Clever! Poor girl, it probably took days to clean that off of her face!
She is still so cute! Have you got any offers on the townhouse?
Did you get that pic from Jenny? I have it on my computer. That was a great trip, probably one of the best. We are talking about making it happen again next summer...you in? Maybe we can plan showers for the next trip. LOL
Love, love, love it!!! She is a such a doll.
Ha ha ya Thatcher is where Jakes family is. He grew up there and went to EA before coming to SUU. He might do Insurance with his dad I think. What family do you have there I'm sure he knows them!
Haha I love it! I don't think those kids drink Capri Suns in the commercials, though?? I would pay 20 cents for her to keep that dirty face it's so cute!
That is one of the best pictures I have seen in a while. Thanks for the laugh!
That one made me laugh out loud. I would pay 25 cents. Do I win the bid?
What a cute girl! How are things with the move? I think you could win a contest with that pic!
Oh my, she is so cute, my 10 cents is in the mail. How is the moving and selling going?
this has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Seriously I laughed out loud.
I wonder if they just take a bunch of kids camping and do a photo shoot for those ads? Huh? Cute picture though, she's going to love that when she's older. he he!
Post a Comment