Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Cousin!

My kids finally have a cousin on my side of the family. We are so excited to have Liberty in the family. She is so cute and makes the cutest faces. I was able to be there when she was born and it was such a neat experience. It was a long night but well worth it.

8 comments:

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

Congratulations, to all of you!!!
She's a little doll!!!

M + L said...

Jeff & Amy finally had a baby!!! YAY!! She is so cute! I think she looks a little like Jeff. OK, OK, I know you can't tell when they are first born, but the picture they posted made me think she resembles Jeff. I can't believe they had a baby after all these years of knowing each other! So cool.

Sherri Romney said...

Oh wow! I can't believe they had a baby!!! So dang cute. You can tell Kallie is loving it!

Anonymous said...

Tell them congrats! I'm so happy for them!

Brooke said...

I want to hold her too!

Suzanne Maughan said...

she is adorable. i saw the pics on kelsey's blog too. what a beautiful little baby!

sweetieabbott said...

She is so cute! That is so neat that you were able to be there for the birth.

Kristen said...

Yeah! A cousin for them on your side. How cool is that? Your kids can show Liberty how to get what she wants from Grandma Janet.