4 years ago
Thursday, September 4, 2008
We're Moving
Well actually we already did. We are putting our townhouse up for sale and moving into Reggie's Grandpa's old house. I am so excited to have a house and a yard. It was getting really crowded in the 800 sq ft. townhouse. Last Weekend we moved into Reggie's parents house. We're hoping that having the house empty and staged nicely it will sell faster. It's a big stress relief too because I really didn't want to deal with making sure the house was spotless all time for when people came to look at it. It's a little impossible with 2 little children. So we decided to move in hopes of saving some money. Reggie started school last Monday. He will be going to school for Radiography and then Sonography. We have a long ways to go still but at least he knows what he wants to do now. We've gone to our new ward 2 times now and we love it. I already have a calling as Asst. Enrichment Leader and have had 2 meeting so I've gotten to know alot of people. In our last ward we were there for 3 years and in the 3 years we had one calling and that was nursery so we didn't get to know anyone so we are very excited to start over in a new ward. We will be moving just down the street from Reggie's parents so we will be in the same ward even when we move into the house. Kallie loves it that our house right now is at Grandma Joanne's. We've been going back to the townhouse alot just to finish up little things and Kallie always reminds me that it's not our house anymore and that our house is at Grandma's. I think she's excited about the move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
Congrats on the house! Hopefully your townhouse will sell fast. Good luck!
Congrats!
-Shaun
I am happy for you LaLa. The kids are going to love having room to run and you are going to love the freedom of being able to let them! I think you're going to love enrichment...that's a super fun calling. It sounds like things are going well. Our door is always open if you want a fun vacation...and we won't mind if you stay awhile :)
Woo Hoo!
Thats awesome! Good luck with selling it! Hope everything goes nicely. I'm glad you like your new ward that is really important. Keep me posted.
Sometimes moving is the best thing. I always enjoy a new ward, mostly for the variety of callings. 3 yrs, I would have been asking to be released after a year. That's crazy they left you in so long. Very exciting to have a yard and spread your wings.
I am so excited for you guys. I know how you feel about the nursery calling. It seems that every ward that we end up in Corey and I end up getting called to the nursery. We feel so out of the loop. But I still love working with those little kids.
Tell Reggie good luck with his schooling. Lots of fun things happing to you guys. I really need to come and visit you guys it has been too long since I've seen you.
LIndsey when you move you show pictures of your new house. get on it. oh ya and congratulations.
I am so excited for you. It's so nice, and it does make the long hard road easier when you know your destination. And school is definately that, long and hard. I am so excited fo you though, and house too, I can't get over how excited I am for you. I want to see pictures.
Well that is excitin it sounds like everyone has a lot of things changing in their lives. Love ya and miss ya. I hope you guys are coming up for Macey's wedding. It would be great to see all of ya.
HOw exciting! I want to see some pics too :)
Are you having fun at Grandma's? hehehehe... Well, at least you're not directly related to Nikki so she's not popping in all the time. :)
Hey, I posted a slideshow of camping pics on my new fancy blog that Krista made me. There are some cute ones of Kallie. I'd like to send you guys a disk of all the pictures I have. There are lots of fun ones. I still haven't figured out how to get my videos on to this computer. As soon as I do, I'll let Reggie know.
Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey girlie, I'm so excited for you, thats awesome. Once again, it has been way too long since I've seen you but now you can't hide from me anymore! Anyway, we need to get together one of these days, I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment