Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Friday, August 1, 2008

Trip to Utah




I havn't posted this till now because my kids and I have been sick all week and just now starting to feel some what ok. Better late than never right.

Last week my kids and I went to Utah with my mom, Tiff, Mason and Amy to Utah to visit Kelsey. I've missed Kelsey so much. She's living with my aunt Mary right now and will be going to BYU in the Fall and where she will meet her future husband. Just Kidding Kelsey!! We left on Monday and It was a very long drive not fun with a whinny baby but well worth it. On Tuesday we planned on having a beach day, something Kelsey likes to do with the kids in Utah , but didn't work out to good because it rained. On Wed. it was very sunny and the day we decided to go to Lagoon. It was hot but very fun. Kallie and Abby had so much fun riding the kiddie rides. Thanks to my mom who watched my kids I was able to have fun on the Big Kid rides. It was such a fun day. Thursday night for Pioneer Day we had family come over for dinner and fireworks. I think Mason had the most fun, that kid was in heaven. On Friday we had a fun Girls day with me, my sisters, mom, aunt Mary and cousins Joye and Tiffany. We went and got Pedicures and then out to lunch. Very fun especially without my kids. Thank you so much Uncle Rob!! Then on Saturday we did some shopping and went to visit my aunt Joyce and family for dinner. Sunday I started to feel sick luckily it was the last day and not any sooner. Sunday night we had another family get together and then Monday we had to say goodbye and go back home. I already miss Kelsey so much. She is so fun to be around. Love you Kelsey!

7 comments:

Brooke Garner said...

Kelsey looks so cute and I LOVE Amy's cute belly! I miss the kids, lets get together!

Terin said...

Um, Lindsey. You look AMAZING!!!! Such a hottie! Utah sounds like such fun and I really want Kelsey to hook up with my brother-in-law PS.I just wanted you to know that you look so so so awesome!

Jill said...

looks liek you guys had lots of fun. Love it!

Kristen said...

Cute, Cute, Cute, Cute, Cute! What more can I say?

Anonymous said...

Hey i got a new blog lyndsieslife.blogspot.com

Janet said...

It was so much fun to have you, Kallie and Preston come with us to Utah! I loved every moment I had with you. You are such a wonderful daughter and a great mother to those cute grandchildren of mine! I love you sooo much!

Kelsey said...

Ha Ha very funny...Thanks Lou I love you too and am so so glad you and the kids came! cant wait to see you agian!