Yesterday we had Preston's Birthday Party. We went to my dad's house and had a little swim party. Everyone from both sides of the family was able to come except Austin who is living in Washington now, even Kelsey was there. It was so fun to have everyone there to celebrate Preston's First Birthday. Earlier that day I practiced with Preston blowing out the candle and he got the hang of it really quick. I was so excited that he was able to blow out his candle. He was very spoiled with many gifts and loves all of them.

It took him a while to dig in but once he did he loved it.
Dad and Kallie helping Preston open his presents
What a Happy boy
Preston and with my dad
Preston with Reggie's Dad
This is the video I took when I was practicing with him
7 comments:
A year already? Are you sure? Lol. I can't believe it. He is such a cutie! I miss you guys. Hope all is going well.
yay presto! great party..
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that he is a year already. I never realized how close in age he and C are. Crazy! Happy B-day Prest.
I can't believe how big he is now, I think it's only been a couple months since I saw him, but he looks like a boy not a baby anymore, how fun! We need to get together soon!
I can't believe he's 1 already. Wasn't he just born?
I loved the video of Preston blowing out the candle. That was a great idea. I still wish you guys where here. I loved being able to visit with you. Matt still asks to play with Kallie some days.
Ok Lindsey if that top picture of Preston at Bart's doesn't look like me then I don't know.
Post a Comment