WOW!! I can't believe it's been a year already. My little boy is 1 year old. He has been such a fun addition to our family. Its is so fun as he gets older and to watch him and Kallie play together. Just last night they were both wrestling together. He is just getting so big. Preston has 6 teeth now 4 on top and 2 on bottom. He's not walking yet he'll probably be like his sister a wait another month. He loves to play with cars and make the car noise while pushing it. So cute! He also loves to play catch. He can throw a ball pretty good. It's so fun having a little boy. I was very nervous when I found out I was having a boy but I have been pleasantly surprised how fun it has been.
4 years ago





6 comments:
They grow way too fast don't they. Thanks again for the haircut, everyone is loving it as well as I am.
He's such a cutie! Time really does fly! I still can't believe I have one in highschool. I want to jump back in time!
Happy Birthday Bubbas! WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! Oh man one year i can't believe it!
Happy Birthday Preston! WoW...I really can't believe that he is already a year old! He is such a cutie!!And growing up so fast. Hope all is well.
They really do grow up too quickly, I was just thinking the other day that Preston should be turning one soon. He is such a cutie!
I can't believe I wasn't invited to the party! Anyway you have some pretty solid kids and that was a way fast year I am pretty sure he was born yesterday.
Post a Comment