Kallie is 3 years old today! It is so much fun to have her in our family. She has quit the imagination. She still likes to act like a puppy. She has a new love for barbie and so we got her one when she got rid of her binky. Of course she picked out the barbie that had a dog and 3 puppies with it. We finally got her off the binky after 3 years. I swore I would never let my kids have a binky that long. We told her that Amy's baby needed her binkys and she was very excited about it. One of my favorite stories to tell about Kallie is the day I decided the poor girl really needs a dog which we haven't got because I'm not sure I want to deal with one. Anyways, We were at the park across from our house and there was a boy there playing with his dog and so Kallie decided she needed to go get Tito her favorite stuff dog. So we went home, got Tito, and went back to the park. While we were at the Park she took Tito and threw him and then she would chase after it saying "come back Tito come back" so she would go get Tito and throw him again and just keep on repeating that. As soon as we went back home I told Reggie what she did and we both decided the girl needs a real dog. Kallie's newest thing is that she wants to play like she's the mommy and I'm Kallie. Its pretty entertaining to hear what she thinks mommys say. Most of the time it's "Kallie go to time out on the stairs" Got to love that one. At church on Sunday I was drawing a picture of her and then she told me to draw stairs so she could go time out. I guess we know what Kallie does alot. Most of the time it's because she is bothering Preston. She just loves him so much and just doesn't know when to stop. She also loves it when her daddy comes home from work so she can play fight with him. We love her so much and I can't believe she is 3 already. Happy Birthday Kallie!
4 years ago





7 comments:
Cute stories about a very cute girl! Happy birthday Kallie!
So fun, I think that it is so funny when kids pretend to be grownups! They are always so serious when they talk. Happy Birthday Kallie! She grows cuter everyday!
They grow up way too fast. Abby kept talking about going to Kallies birthday and I was like what are you talking about? But now I know. Tell her Happy Birthday! Especially from Abby.
Happy Birthday Kallie! She is so funny!
hey I'm glad you found my blog i don't have many friends haha. Tell Kallie happy birthday and also tell her we have matching stitches now!
I miss that girl. Well Amy's blog reminded me that she needs to get on the guitar soon I forgot if it was 4 or 6? well if you could remind me I would really appreciate it.
She is so fun!! I absolutely love being her Grandma!
Post a Comment