Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Thursday, July 3, 2008

American Idol!!!


Tuesday Night Reggie and I went to the American Idol Tour Concert with a couple of people from his work. It was so much fun! We got the best seats ever. We were on the floor right next to the stage. We didn't realize how good of seats we had until we got there. When I saw how close we were I was that much more excited to be there. It was so funny when Kristy Lee Cook was on stage Reggie decided to yell "I love you" when I swear it was dead silent and so she yelled back I love you. Reggie was pretty excited. He can have Kristy, I told Reggie that if I had the chance I would leave him for Micheal Johns HA HA. I think he is my favorite.

8 comments:

Lindsey Springfield said...

Sounds like fun. You guys are cute! ;o)

The Williamson's said...

JEALOUS!!! How Fun!

Kelsey said...

LOL that is too too funny. I like michael johns too he is a hottie. I can't believe how close you were! crzy. love you oh and you look way hott in those pics love the shirt ")

Kelsey said...

LOL that is too too funny. I like michael johns too he is a hottie. I can't believe how close you were! crzy. love you oh and you look way hott in those pics love the shirt ")

sweetieabbott said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. How did you get such great seats?

Brooke Garner said...

Ahhhhhh....the good ole' concert going days! How fun, I can't believe how close you guys were!

Barnes Blog said...

Ok, serously your shirt is so cute. Where the heck did you get that? I love it!

Meg and Russ said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! We need to talk more often. I hate it that the only time we talk is when I need a haircut. CALL ME!! I miss talking to you and we need to get the kids together.
Love ya,
Meg