4 years ago
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Passey Camping Trip
This last week we went camping near Sedona with my Dad and family. We had so much fun. We left on Wednesday and stayed til Saturday. Kallie was so excited that we were going camping. As soon as we left she fell asleep in the car and when she woke up she looked out the window and said "Mom are we at camping yet?" She had so much fun there. Her and Sarah were really good at getting dirting. On Thursday we went to Grasshopper Point which was just a few miles from where we camped. The boys enjoyed cliff jumping and us girls mostly just watched them although some of us, including me, did jump off too. Once I got up there it took me a while to jump off but I finally did and I was still shaking for quit some time after I jumped. On Friday we went to Slide Rock which was also close by the camp ground. We really enjoyed people watching the most. It was so funny watching everyone slip and fall. So Sad but funny. When we weren't out doing those fun things we just hung out played games and just had a good time enjoying the outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Your backgroud is so stinkin cute!! Love all the pictures :)
Cute blog!
yes, little girls are the best! kallie is huge and so adorable!!! im glad you found my blog!
Your kids are sooo cute! I love the picture of Kallie's dirty face! It's funny how kids just attract dirt like that. Preston is getting so big.
They probably live down the street from each other :o) Taylor isn’t very big. What are your aunt and uncles last name that live there still? Passey? I’ll have to ask my brother if they know em. It’s funny, when we got out to eat with them or anywhere, they always know like ½ + the people that are there. Good ole small town life.
im jealous i couldn't come.. man it can suck living in utah sometimes. kallie is so dirty lol
Post a Comment