I found the best blog ever!!! I am so excited to use it. Check it out I bet you'll love it too. It will make planning FHE so much easier. I put a button for the site on my sidebar!
That is awesome. We have been trying really hard to always have FHE and it has been hard to plan lessons from scratch all the time so we kinda wing it most times... I love that you found this! I'm gonna look it up right now. Love you Linds!!!
5 comments:
That is awesome. We have been trying really hard to always have FHE and it has been hard to plan lessons from scratch all the time so we kinda wing it most times... I love that you found this! I'm gonna look it up right now. Love you Linds!!!
Cool! Your other posts are so cute, too!
Lunch Thursday! I will be in town. Paradise Bakery by Lindsay Levi's work on Valvista
I've used this FHE link for the last couple weeks. Haha! It's so easy!
I love that blog too! I was so excited when I found it.
Post a Comment