4 years ago
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Our Family has grown by 2 feet!!!
We have a new addition to our family. No sorry it's not a baby but a SNAKE. We adopted KK, Austins snake. I swore I would never get a snake. Reggie has been wanting one ever since we got married but I told him it would never happen. Well Austin moved back in to my moms house and Grandma said no way to bringing a snake in the house. I always said no to a snake too but the thought of Austin having to give away his baby made me sad and I felt so bad for him. So I gave in and we are taking care of KK for Austin and that way he can come visit him whenever he wants. Yesterday was the day we had to feed him for the first time. Yuck!! I could not watch that at all and I don't know if I ever will. We also gave KK a bath yesterday. He was shedding and we had to help him get the rest off his head and I guess a warm bath is supposed to help that. SPOILED SNAKE. The kids are so excited to have KK at our house. Kallie loves to hold him. She always asks me while Reggie is at work if she can hold him and I always have to remind her that she has to wait for Dad to get home because I am not touching it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
You crazy!
You are a much better person than I am! I have the chills just thinking about feeding the snake. Good Luck!
You are an awesome mom, I couldn't do that! i had the hardest time with a leopard gecko (its head looks just like a snake head) in our house that my brother had when we were growing up... it took a while to grow on me!
You are one brave women! There is no way I could have a snake in my house. I am sure my boys would let it out and I would have to find it before it would find me. G
YOU'RE CRAZY!!!
We might not be visiting you guys ever again! :)
Do you keep the cage LOCKED?!
I bet Reggie is lovin that! I've gotta tell Bryce, unless Reggies already told him.
Wow you are brave...I would NEVER! Your brother better know how much you LOVE HIM!!!
Yuck!! Skylar brought home a rattlesnake that he had "found" and it was our pet for a while! I made him let it go shortly after we had Slade. Haha!! Oh, man. Enjoy your new pet :)
I'm scared of him too :/ but I'm glad he has a home
YOu are one brave girl!!
Okay, it is official that we can never come and visit you again. I am deathly afraid of snakes. Be careful and make sure it stays in its cage. Good Luck! Kevin & Dawnie
That is one beautiful snake! Thanks again Lindsey.
Oh you crazy crazy woman!
Eesh, I sure do never want a snake, mostly because I like rodents and would feel so bad using them to feed a snake.
If that's not a good sister I don't know what is! Austin owes you BIG time! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night with that in my house. :{
I can't use crazy again it's been said to much so I'll go with INSANE!
Post a Comment