Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Friday, August 14, 2009

Preston's First Hair Cut



I didn't take to much off but the fuzz in the back was getting a little out of control, it was like bed head all the time, and his hair was starting to hang over his ears. I cut Reggie's hair first and figured since I had all the stuff out I would go ahead and just cut Preston's hair too. He did such and good job and loved every minute of it.

4 comments:

payneful life said...

Awe too cute. Hey isn't his birthday coming up soon? 2 years before a haircut's not that bad. ;)

Tisha and Mark said...

Really sad that the mullet is gone :) Such a big boy! :) Did Reggie shave his mustache? Hope so! :)

Terin said...

That is one handsome boy! He looks so old in that last picture. You have such cute kids Lindsey.

Anonymous said...

how cute!