4 years ago
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Kallie's First Day of School
Last Thursday Kallie had her first day of Preschool. She has been so excited to go. When i woke her up that morning she was really excited but I think the reality of it sunk in and she started to get a little nervous but we finally convinced her and she got excited again. Reggie was supposed to be working that day but surprised us and come home the night before so he was there to enjoy her first day. Grandma and Grandpa came over in the morning before Grandpa had to go to work to see Kallie before she left to school. When we took her to school they had us drop the kids at the gate but Kallie resisted so I had to walk her to her classroom but once we got there she was fine and told me bye and when I picked her up she kept on telling me how much fun she had. I'm so glad she is liking school!
After we dropped Kallie off we went with Grandma Joanne to Dennys for Preston's Birthday which was the day before but since Reggie was gone working we didn't celebrate it til later. Here is Preston sharing Grandma Juice aka Diet Coke. So Cute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I love the family picture! With even the dog in the background.
How fun! She looked really happy to be going to school. Glad she's liking it.
Yes! Love it! Always such a great job blogging.
Yes so cute. Love it.
Glad to hear that Kallie did so good on her first day of school. Love the hair!
She's growing up so fast. I LOVE her hair--You are such a great mommy for doing that!
Enjoy your breaks. I can't wait til Braeli can go to preschool--that's not for a while though.
Her hair looks awesome, like usual. Sadie wants to do her hair like that now.
shes not allowed to go to pre school! i miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment