Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Willis Family Reunion

A few weeks ago we had our Family Reunion on my moms side. I think we figured it was 14 years since our last one so it was long over due. I was really nervous that we weren't going to be able to go because a few nights before Preston was sick throwing up but the day before we left he was doing good so I figured we were safe to go. The first night we were there Kallie ended up getting sick but she was fine the next morning, thank goodness. My favorite part of the reunion by far was being surprised by Kelsey. We didn't think she was going to be able to go because of school but last minute decided to come anyways. I can't remember the last time I was surprise like that. I was the best surprise EVER! It just wouldn't have been the same without her there. We miss having her around but proud of her for going to school. We had alot of fun activities planned through out the weekend. I really enjoyed myself and glad I was able to go.




I love this face and its a good thing because I see it alot


One of the games during the Water Olympics


My kids with my grandma (Grammy)


Kallie had a little friend to play puppies with


Grammie with most of the Great Grandkids


Kallie playing ping pong


My beautiful Sister Kelsey who surprised us


1 comment:

Kelsey said...

noT QUIET a beauty in that pic... love u lou. 6 days :)