Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July!

For the Fourth of July Weekend we went up to Safford to visit Reggie's mission friend Bryce and his wife Jaci and their little girl Braelee. It was a very nice relaxing weekend. I think my favorite part was just being able to sit on the front porch and enjoy nice weather in July. Friday we went over to Jaci's Parents to see the horses. Kallie was so excited to ride a horse and Preston enjoyed it too. Then Saturday we went to the Parade in the morning and then went back to the house and hung out the rest of the day. That night we had a wonderful Steak Dinner and then watched the fireworks in their backyard with no kids! Preston was asleep at 6pm and didn't wake up til 7am. Kallie fell asleep right before the fireworks started. These kids played hard and they had so much fun with Braelee. Thanks for the Wonderful Weekend Bryce and Jaci.






Preston fell asleep on the way to the Parade. I was surprised that he stayed asleep.



Kallie and Braelee waiting for the Parade to start.




My attemped Star in Kallie's hair. Not exactly how I thought it would turn out but I think it was still cute





Me and Kallie. She wanted to get a picture with me.




The Kids on the porch. This is where we spent most of our time. Oh and yes they were naked most of the time too. Thats how we roll even when we're not home.



Cowboy Preston. The kids had fun dressing up in Bryce's cowboy gear.













9 comments:

Keri said...

What a fun weekend, and Kallie is so pretty!

Cossebooms said...

Looks like you had a great time! How fun!

Sherri Romney said...

Loved Kallie's hair! Looks like it was a fun time!

Brandon and Mandy said...

You did it! Her hair turned out so good. How long did that take? Did she sit still?

payneful life said...

We loved having you guys over. It was such a FUN time. We just love your kiddos.
I'm glad you guys weren't expecting too much entertainment. We'll have to do it again soon.

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

As always Kallie's hair is perfect! I have a picture of Reggie in his Great Grandpa's boots just like Preston's picture. Good job on your blog!

Anonymous said...

The star is amazing!! If we ever have a girl we are moving to AZ and you can do her hair all the time.

Kelsey said...

freaking cute. miss you already

Anonymous said...

Kallies hair turned out so cute! I can't believe how grown up they both are.