This is dress up in our house. Kallie is not into all that Girly Princess Dress up but she loves her Lion Dress up. I found her this Lion Costum right after we went to see the Lion King on Broadway and just loves to play in it. I got Preston the Tiger one at the same time but he's not a big fan of it. He always wants to put it on when Kallie puts on her Lion Costume but soon remembers he doesn't like it on and wants it off right away. I found this bunny costume just this last weekend when I went Garage Saleing and had to get it since Kallie loves the Lion. She definately likes it better than a princess dress but not as much as her Lion Costume. I'm hoping she'll wear it on Easter. How perfect would that be. I just think it is so funny how much she loves animals.

4 years ago





9 comments:
How fun! It looks like she loves her costumes. Her face in those pictures look so much like you. How cute!
That is so funny!! She can either wear it on Easter or on Christmas like the Christmas Story :) he he. The lion one is so cute.
wow that is hilarious. just like her mommy, a fan of the animals, maybe she will grow up and work at petco one day...
...and keep dead fish in her pockets
Your kids are just so darn cute! I love hearing all of your funny stories and keeping tabs on your family. Thanks for sharing
SO cute. Maybe she needs to hang arond Regan. She'd teach her all about the girly girl stuff. Of coarse, animals are great too!
Wow! The Easter bunny is real & it's pink! Hope you guys are having a great Easter!
Wow! To cute for words... unless the word is DARLING!
awesome! I love the last one of her hugging Preston....ha! Good times! I guess @ Power Ranch this weekend you will have to find a bear or something :)
Post a Comment