I went outside yesterday and I found Preston just sitting in the dirt pouring the dirt all over himself. I don't get it but he was just having so much fun. I love it that my kids can just entertain themself outside. They love it. Have I ever mentioned I love having a backyard.
4 years ago





6 comments:
Ah lou you have such a cute family! how funny to go camping and super cute the kids helping reggie with mowing! i miss you guys so much.
Remember when you were a kid and work was fun? Dads and Moms are good at making it that way. Darling stair step mowing picture.
That's awesome, I love that you let him just chill in the dirt. So many people get uptight about that stuff, but kids love the simple pleasures like good ole dirt! So cute
i've never mowed the lawn before...and your kids have...how pathetic am i?? haha
Oh my cuteness! Love the pictures and dirt comments. It must be a boy thing cause pooring dirt all over myself doesn't sound a bit fun.
I don't know what it is about boys and dirt but it has to be the funniest thing to them. Matt and Jared spent all day at Grandma Watkins playing in the dirt than we came home and they were out playing in the dirt again. Glad to see Preston likes the dirt as much as my boys.
Post a Comment