4 years ago
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Our Very Own Campout
This weekend was our wards camp out. I've been looking forward to this since I heard about it. I've really be wanting to go camping lately. Preston had been sick throwing up and I was really hoping he would be better by the time it was time to go on the camp out. Kallie had been sick the week before and hers just lasted a day. Preston had thrown up Thursday morning just a little bit and was then fine all day. On my way to Enrichment that night I got a phone call from Reggie saying Preston threw up again. I still was hoping he would be fine through the night and we could still go. Well Friday morning, after having everything together, Preston threw up again. So no Ward Camp out :( Well Reggie came up with the idea to set up out tent in the family room and have our own little camp out. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it. We even had a fire going in the fireplace and had tin foil dinners. It worked out good that we didn't go because Kallie started running a fever that night and the next day I was feeling sick too. Hopefully we'll be done with this whole sickness thing soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Such a good idea. Looks like you had fun. We will have to go again sometime!
Bummer but I'm glad you got to make some fun of it anyway. Hope you all feel well again real soon. Love ya!
What a fun idea!! That is so cute. Ok Preston you better stop getting so big!!! Every time I see him he looks more and more like a little man and not my little baby. Get better soon I want to play :)
Haha, that is so fun! Too bad you are all so sick, hope you feel better real soon.
Living room campouts are great. I love the picture of Kallie and Preston trying to set up the tent.
What a good idea! Your kids are too cute.
What a good idea. I bet your kids loved it. Sorry they're sick. That just stinnks.
You are such great parents! I bet they loved it!
So much fun! I can't believe how big they are! we might have to try that once Matt is out of school for the summer. Feel better soon.
A man in diapers
So dang fun!!! I love family campouts!
Post a Comment