Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Monday, March 2, 2009

Daddy's Little Helper




I was just going through pictures on my camera and totally forgot about these. I took them about a month ago. Reggie was trying to fix his bike and Preston was out there helping him. Preston is getting so big I just can't believe my baby is 18 months now. He just love to be outside and is such a boy. He is starting to talk alot too. His favorite thing to say right now is "Where's Dad?" or "Where's Jaz?" (the dog) He can also say juice, cheese, thanks, down, done, banana and a few more but that's all I can think of now. Preston is now in Nursery but does not like it at all. I took him into nursery about 3 weeks before he turned 18 months because we were out in the halls anyways I just figured we would see how he did. He did awesome and just loved it. I even left and he was fine but of coarse when it came time to take him in officially he wants nothing to do with it. OH and Kallie won't go to Primary. So the last 2 hours of church right now are not fun at all.


6 comments:

payneful life said...

How fun. Is sure is growing up fast. Bryce really hopes our next one is a boy.
I wish you guys the best of luck in church. That's NOT fun especially when you have callings.

Kelsey said...

hahaha what a stinker. he is getting so big. can't wait to see him again.

The Williamson's said...

OH little preston you are so cute!

Sherri Romney said...

Oh my gosh he looks SO much like Reggie!

sweetieabbott said...

Fun times at church. ;) Preston is getting so big!

The Williamson's said...

As Kallie would say: update your blog you stinkin girl!! :) haha