Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More From Kallie

It's only 10:30 and Kallie has already said some funny things today. This morning I did not want to get out of bed. That's what I get for staying up til 1:30am watching TV. Kallie was wanting me to get up and I kept telling her just a few more minutes then I'll get up. Then she tells me "come on get up you stinkin girl." So I get up and I start to get her a glass of milk and realize she doesn't have any panties on, which happens alot around here, so I tell her to go get some panties on before I give her milk. She goes in her room grabs her panties and then brings them to me and tell me to put them on. I tell her she can do it herself and she tells me she will put them on backwards, I tell her she won't but them on backwards and that I know she can do it. Then Kallie says "you really think so mom." I don't know why I just thought that was so funny. Of coarse she did put them on backwards but oh well she'll learn.

5 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Oh Kallie, you are so funny! Sometimes her little sayings will pop into my head and I start laughing out loud and I can't stop! Ah she is so cute!

5littlenordstroms said...

That is so cute. What is it with little girls not wearing panties. Mine have the same problem only sometimes they like to pull them on over their heads and one arm through a leg hole like its a tank top or something. So Weird.

laurakrummenacher said...

I love that girl! She is so dang cute! I wish we had this blog thing back when my kids were little. It's so much easier to write down all the cute things they say! You're going to love looking back on these things!

Tom and Joanne Asburry said...

Kallie, We love all the cute things you come up with!

Kelsey said...

hahahaha oh man she is so so FUNNY !!!! miss you guys