Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
-Lyn Yutang

Friday, April 24, 2009

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Rent our Townhouse!!

I need every one's help right now. We really need to get someone to move into our townhouse. So if you know of anyone let them know. We've had a couple people lined up to move in and then it just doesn't work out. It has been quit frustrating (I'm not frustrated with the people just the situation). We are really trying to avoid posting it on craigslist but if this doesn't work in the next week we will have to. Reggie lost his job so now more than ever we really need someone in there. It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath and is 780 sqft. We are asking $750/month. Thanks for all your help.

7 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

I wish I could help in some way... Good luck Lins.

laurakrummenacher said...

I just sent out an e-mail to all the ladies in our ward to see if they know of anybody looking. I'll let you know if anybody is interested. So sorry to hear about Reggie's job!

Harvey Family said...

Hey Lindsey! I think I have someone who might be interested. Do you have more info on it?

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew someone moving to AZ that could rent it for you guys? Good luck and sorry to hear about Reggie's job, did you know it was coming or was it a surprise?

Unknown said...

You can email me at lindseyasburry@yahoo.com if you have any questions

Anonymous said...

If Reggie is still looking for a job I know Travis said his company was hiring a few weeks ago. He works for a solar company. If you want you can get a hold of him or Jeannie they could give you more information.

Nash said...

jacob and jourdan might be interested. they have to move. i will text them.